Cora Dyce
Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete forums and categories.
Do not use your RuneScape password, just choose a random one that you can remember.

When you're logged in you can see how our dice game works in the Guide section under the thread. "Dicing Guide".

Thanks,

Paradyce

DELETE/CLOSE/LOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DELETE/CLOSE/LOCK

Post by Rock on 2012-02-25, 21:58

DELETE/CLOSE/LOCK

Last edited by Host R0CK on 2012-02-25, 22:50; edited 1 time in total

Rock

Location: I will never again receive your love Nor will I ever be needed And that is how I find myself all alone What was it you told me back then? The words that won't reach me dance in the air And though I know better, today too I end up Wishing for things that won't come true Don't let me go Just squeeze my hand tight And tell me we'll go on together Your hand in mine was warm And gentle That's how you always anger me And make me cry in the end But I loved the way You looked when you apologized Afterwards Don't let me go Hold me tight, yes, with all your strength I want to be in your arms We'll fall asleep as we touch our foreheads Together Did you know that we'll never be able to meet ever again? Don't let me go Hold me tight; I love you Won't you laugh for me just one more time? Before your warmth vanishes Embrace me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DELETE/CLOSE/LOCK

Post by Christina on 2012-02-25, 22:22

He paid you the pot, and you said you checked and he didn't put you on ignore, yet you are still talking about it?
Wtf R0ck. Let it go. He paid you. This should be over and done with.

#AndyLogic #Seanbabes #Rand4president

Christina
Voluntary Mod
Voluntary Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rock on 2012-02-25, 22:50

Miz May wrote:He paid you the pot, and you said you checked and he didn't put you on ignore, yet you are still talking about it?
Wtf R0ck. Let it go. He paid you. This should be over and done with.

I know ima delete this app right now

Rock

Location: I will never again receive your love Nor will I ever be needed And that is how I find myself all alone What was it you told me back then? The words that won't reach me dance in the air And though I know better, today too I end up Wishing for things that won't come true Don't let me go Just squeeze my hand tight And tell me we'll go on together Your hand in mine was warm And gentle That's how you always anger me And make me cry in the end But I loved the way You looked when you apologized Afterwards Don't let me go Hold me tight, yes, with all your strength I want to be in your arms We'll fall asleep as we touch our foreheads Together Did you know that we'll never be able to meet ever again? Don't let me go Hold me tight; I love you Won't you laugh for me just one more time? Before your warmth vanishes Embrace me

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanne on 2012-02-26, 00:35

Host R0CK wrote:DELETE/CLOSE/LOCK

Sanne
Sponsor
Sponsor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on 2012-02-26, 02:30